Peaches also offer a rich treasure of minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, and copper. Peaches are low in calories, contain no saturated fat or cholesterol, and are a good source of dietary fiber. at our portal www.mandisesasta.com you can find best quality aru peaches at very reasonable rates.
- Peaches are the perfect snack food for losing weight.A peach makes you feel full and keeps you from overeating. The bonus: one peach only contains about 35-50 calories and no fat!
- Fight obesity-related diabetes and cardiovascular disease.Peaches are rich inphytochemicals called phenols that act as antioxidants.
- Keep the skin healthy.Vitamin A and C make peaches a great natural moisturizer; they’re often used in cosmetics. These vitamins can help regenerate skin tissue.
- Reduce hair losswith its positive effect on the scalp.
- A healthystress-relieverthat helps reduce anxiety. Peaches are often referred to as the ‘Fruit of Calmness’ in Hungary.
- Helps prevent cancer with selenium— a mineral with antioxidant properties that may help protect cells from damage.
- Peaches can help remove worms from the intestines.
- Have a diuretic effectwhich helps cleanse your kidneys and bladder.
- Peaches can calm an upset stomach.
- Compounds in stone fruits could help with “metabolic syndrome,”according to Dr. Luis Cisneros-Zevallos, AgriLife Research food scientist involved in a study at the American Chemical Society in Philadelphia. Cisneros-Zevallos says, “Our work indicates that phenolic compounds present in these fruits have anti-obesity, anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties in different cell lines and may also reduce the oxidation of bad LDL cholesterol which is associated with cardiovascular disease.”
- Those suffering from gout and rheumatismare recommended by dieticians to eat peaches because peaches tend to have a diuretic and a light laxative effect.
- Peaches are thought to be an aphrodisiac.
- Peach flowers have sedative properties. A remedy for restlessness includes boiling peach flowers in water along with some honey.
- Inhibit tumour growth activity.Peaches have excellent antimicrobial and antioxidant activity according to research.
- Chronic bronchitis, coughs and gastritisare relieved with the medicinal tea of the leaves and bark of peach trees.
- Peach tea is used as a kidney cleanser in China.